Opportunity to Bid
The Meade County Fiscal Court will be accepting sealed bids for the architectural design of a 40’ X 80’ Storage Building with a concrete floor for Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle.
Sealed bids should be remitted to Meade County Judge/Executive’s Office at 516 Hillcrest Drive Brandenburg, KY 40108 no later than Monday, February 6th by 4:00 p.m. Meade County Fiscal Court reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted.
40’ x 80’ Storage Building
Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle
- 40’ x 80’ Storage Building -14’ eaves 4/12 roof pitch
- #1 metal on roof and three sides
- Gutter and down spouts
- LED lighting inside and outside on the front eave end
- Eight electrical outlets spaced equally on the side walls
- Three 2×12 band boards spaced 6” apart along the interior of the exterior walls
- 6×6 post spaced 8’ on center on the side and back wall
- 6×6 post in the front spaced 20’ on center
- Trusses are to be 4’ apart on a 4/12 pitch
- 2×4 purlins are to be paced 2’ apart
- 2’x4’ concrete bumpers on the front post
- 4” gravel under a 6” concrete slab with a front apron
- 4,000 PSI with wire mesh
- Building must meet or exceed local building codes and permitting will be done by contractor.
- Contractors must be bonded and insured
- Contractor is responsible for all the groundwork.
- Contractor will be responsible for all construction debris and clean-up
- Work area is confined so the area must be kept neat and orderly
Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle is located at 750 Ready Mix Road Brandenburg, KY 40108
Any questions or concerns please contact Andy Weick, Facilities Manager 270-422-3967.
Trackback from your site.