The Meade County Fiscal Court will be accepting sealed bids for the construction of 50’ X 75’ Maintenance Building for Meade Olin Park. Sealed bids should be remitted to Meade County Judge/Executive’s Office at 516 Hillcrest Drive Brandenburg, KY 40108 no later than Monday, March 28th by 4:00 p.m. Meade County Fiscal Court reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted.
Scope of Work
50’ x 75’ Maintenance Building
Meade Olin Park
- 50’ x 75’ Maintenance Building -Concrete floor with center drain
- 12’x16’ Office space
- 2-8’x8’ handicap restrooms external entry
- 8’x10’ internal restroom with shower
- 15’x16’ kitchen/storm shelter external hose bib
- Central air and heat for the office, kitchen, and restrooms
- 2 gas shop heaters in the bay area
- Big ceiling fan in the bay area
- 2- 12’ x10’ overhead doors
- 2- man doors in the shop area
- LED lighting inside and out
- Contractors must be bonded and insured
- Contractor will be responsible for all construction debris and clean-up
- Work area is confined so the area must be kept neat and orderly
A rough sketch of what we are looking for will be available in the Judge/Executive’s Office.
Any questions or concerns please contact Andy Weick, Facilities Manager 270-422-3967.
Trackback from your site.