Opportunity to Bid
The Meade County Fiscal Court will be accepting sealed bids for the architectural design of a 40’ X 80’ Storage Building with a concrete floor for Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle.
Sealed bids should be remitted to Meade County Judge/Executive’s Office at 516 Hillcrest Drive Brandenburg, KY 40108 no later than Monday, February 6th by 4:00 p.m. Meade County Fiscal Court reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted.
40’ x 80’ Storage Building
Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle
- 40’ x 80’ Storage Building -14’ eaves 4/12 roof pitch
- #1 metal on roof and three sides
- Gutter and down spouts
- LED lighting inside and outside on the front eave end
- Eight electrical outlets spaced equally on the side walls
- Three 2×12 band boards spaced 6” apart along the interior of the exterior walls
- 6×6 post spaced 8’ on center on the side and back wall
- 6×6 post in the front spaced 20’ on center
- Trusses are to be 4’ apart on a 4/12 pitch
- 2×4 purlins are to be paced 2’ apart
- 2’x4’ concrete bumpers on the front post
- 4” gravel under a 6” concrete slab with a front apron
- 4,000 PSI with wire mesh
- Building must meet or exceed local building codes and permitting will be done by contractor.
- Contractors must be bonded and insured
- Contractor is responsible for all the groundwork.
- Contractor will be responsible for all construction debris and clean-up
- Work area is confined so the area must be kept neat and orderly
Meade County Solid Waste and Recycle is located at 750 Ready Mix Road Brandenburg, KY 40108
Any questions or concerns please contact Andy Weick, Facilities Manager 270-422-3967.
A copy of the complete Audit of the Meade County Fiscal Court Year Ended June 30, 2021, including Financial Statement and Supplemental information, is on file at the County Judge Executive’s office at 516 Hillcrest Dr. Ste. 12, Brandenburg, Kentucky and on our website www.meadeky.gov. The audit is also available for public inspection during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.; any citizen may obtain a copy of the complete audit report for his/her personal use, any citizen requesting a personal copy of the audit report will be charged for duplication costs at a rate of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per page.
It’s tax season again! There are several ways which you can pay your 2022 Property Tax.
Property tax payments can be made the following ways:
Pay online through our website:
By mailing to:
Meade County Sheriff
P.O. Box 306
Brandenburg KY 40108
In person at:
Meade County Courthouse
516 Hillcrest Dr Ste 14
Brandenburg KY 40108
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Mobile Tax Trailer: November through December
Flaherty Firehouse Monday 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Payneville Firehouse Wednesday 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm
If you receive a bill for property you sold, please forward bill to new homeowner.
For information on Homestead exemptions and Taxing district information please click on the document below.
The Financial Statement for Meade County Fiscal Court, year ending June 30, 2022, has been
completed as required by KRS 424. Copies of the Financial Statement prepared in accordance with KRS
424.220 are available to the public at no cost at the office of the Meade County Treasurer, Tammy
516 Hillcrest Drive Ste 12, Brandenburg, Kentucky.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. est, Monday thru Friday.
MEADE COUNTY FISCAL COURT
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ORDINANCE 920.00 THE MEADE COUNTY ZONING ORDINANCE PASSED AND ADOPTED DECEMBER 29, 1997, WHICH BECAME EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 1998, TO AMEND SECTION 1.8 DEFINITIONS AND SECTION 3.6.3 “R-1” RESIDENTIAL
This is a summary version of an ordinance amending Ordinance No. 920.00. The Meade County Zoning Ordinance, so as to amend Section 1.8 Definitions to reduce the minimum acreage in a Family Subdivision to nine-tenths (0.9) of an acre with one hundred twenty-five (125) feet of road frontage, and to amend Section 3.6.3 “R-1” Residential to add Modular Housing Units as a permitted use in an R-1 zoning district.
The full version of this ordinance can be obtained in the Meade County Judge Executive’s office at the Meade County Courthouse, 516 Hillcrest Drive, Brandenburg, KY 40108.